Learn or review the Garmin G1000! You can master the system yourself with this online version of the popular CD-ROM course produced by Max Trescott, author of the popular G1000 Glass Cockpit Handbook.
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, this course will help you master the basics or teach you the fine points of glass cockpit operation. Created and produced by a Master CFI who teaches daily in glass cockpit aircraft, this course not only explains the G1000 system, but teaches you how the features relate to everyday flying.
This course includes:
● More than four hours of videos
● Teaches what you need prior to a first flight
● Large, full screen views of displays
● Movie screen captures of operating knobs
● Tips from factory and Master CFI’s
● Narration by two CFI’s for easy listening
● Optional quizzes to reinforce key points
● For Garmin G1000 beginners and experts alike
● Skippable sections that let you get an overview or go into detail
● Organized in convenient 5 to 10 minute segments
Hi folks, it's me Max Trescott. Nice to have you here! I've been flying for over 40 years, and for the last ten years have specialized in teaching people how to fly glass cockpit aircraft. Somehow, I ended up becoming the 2008 National CFI of the Year, representing the 96,000 CFIs in the U.S. Perhaps because nothing gives me more pleasure than teaching others to fly well!I hope your goal in flying is Mastery of your aircraft. It really pays to be an expert in things that can kill you! Here are some ways you can benefit from my over 40 years of experience. In addition to taking one of these courses, consider:
- Buying my G1000 Glass Cockpit Handbook. Keep it in the cockpit, and use the index to quickly find any detail about the G1000.
- Listen to the airplanegeeks.com podcast.
- Listen to my new AviationNewsTalk.com podcast.
Click here to send me an Email